LocalCast for Chromecast/DLNA
Allows users to display media on Chromecast-ready devices
Fixed crash on Android N
Fixed minor bugs and improved performance a little
Google Play Services library updated to version 10
Fixed Roku video playback
Android 7.1: app shortcuts: bookmarked items can be added as app shortcut
Round icon added, for launchers which support it
Kodi setting added. Easily write & delete the playercorefactory.xml
Pause on phone calls:
Android 6+ needs the phone state permission. See settings.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.